Specialized Expertise in Investing for Senior Canadians
Retirement doesn’t mean the end of prudent financial planning. Zoobla understands the special investment needs of Canadians transitioning into retirement and offers a variety of financial products tailored to meet your specific needs.
Unlike other investment advisors, we understand that your personal needs can’t be met with a one-size-fits-all investing approach. Whether you are a younger senior looking for flexibility from your hard-earned assets, or a recent widow & concerned about steady income, we take the time to ask the right questions and listen to your needs.
We Are Investment Experts
Our leadership team has the experience to provide reliable financial advice with the required credentials to back it up, including:
- MBA Master in Business Administration
- CFA Chartered Financial Analyst
- CIM Canadian Investment Manager
- DMS Derivatives Market Specialist
- FMA Financial Management Advisor
You Need Zoobla Financial Investment Guidance
- The right investments can help you continue to preserve your wealth and protect your retirement income.
- We provide prudent, well-informed advice and offer investment products that you can count on.
- Zoobla understands how to assess your current and future living expenses, manage your assets, implement effective tax planning, and account for your insurance needs.
- We offer expertise, knowledge and, most of all, perspective.
The Zoola Difference
We preserve your wealth and protect your retirement income by helping you:
- Understand that different investment products are more suitable to the later stages of your life and how to select them.
- Move from mutual funds to segregated funds. “Seg Funds” offer the growth of mutual funds while providing guarantees to your beneficiaries that bypass estate freezes and costly probate fees.
- Transition you from GIC’s to GIA’s that provided benefits to bypass the estate freeze and probate fees that are incur at the time of your death.
- Invest in Life Annuities that will guarantee, you will not run out of money, no matter how old you get.
- Invest in a mix of products that will protect you from market declines, inflation, and the risk of running out of money.
Live the life that you worked so hard to earn. Invest with Zoobla to maximize your wealth.