Reliable Protection Beyond Your Provincial Medical Plan
Travel insurance can be expensive if you’re a Canadian senior travelling. Provincial health insurance covers your medical expenses when you are at home, but the cost of medical care when you travel to other countries or even neighbouring provinces can be substantial. A simple injury could cost you tens of thousands of dollars across the border!
Unexpected events can happen anytime, anywhere. Whether you are a Snowbird spending your winters in Florida, recent retirees finally taking that romantic Mediterranean Dream Cruise, or proud Grandparents travelling to Nova Scotia for your granddaughter’s wedding, you need travel insurance that you can count on. At Zoobla, we’ll make sure that you get the travel insurance coverage that you need, for a price that you can afford.
What You Need To Know
- We only work with well-recognized carriers who can directly cover the costs associated with your medical emergency, ensuring that it won’t be out of pocket.
- Plans can be tailored to your specific needs and medical issues.
- Coverage can include the costs for your stay in hospital, medical services, prescription medication, registered therapists, emergency dental services, meals and accommodation, emergency transportation (including Air Ambulance), return of deceased, transportation of family or friend, and return of vehicle.
- Options are available for single-trips, annual coverage including multiple-trips, and special packages for Snowbirds.
- Some coverage of stable pre-existing conditions is available.
- Trip cancellation / interruption, baggage insurance, and evacuation coverage can be included.
- Most plans provide up to $10,000,000 in coverage.
- Assistance is always just a toll-free call away.
You Need Travel Insurance
Travel insurance for medical emergencies is essential for any Canadian travelling outside of the country.
- Out-of-country medical care can cost thousands of dollars for minor cases, and hundreds of thousands for a major illness or serious injury.
- As soon as you leave your province, you are at risk of incurring significant medical costs.
- People are taking shorter, but more frequent, trips to new destinations. Traditional travel insurance plans designed for Snowbirds might not be the best fit for you.
- Without the right travel insurance plan, you may not have coverage for emergency travel back home or for the costs of an unplanned extended stay. Zoobla Financial will ensure that your plan includes the costs of food, accommodation, and even missed employment income if you are required to remain away until you are deemed fit to travel home.
- Out-of-province emergency medical expenses are not generally covered by your provincial medical plan. The cost of a minor injury or illness can be financially overwhelming.
- Not all insurance is alike. Some plans only offer limited benefits and may not cover everything you will need in a medical emergency.
- Zoobla Financial will make sure that you have peace of mind that your travel insurance will provide superior coverage without the worry of paying for medical costs out-of-pocket and having to wait for reimbursement.
- Don’t risk losing everything. Let Zoobla help you find the Travel Insurance plan that will properly protect you and your travel companions at a price you can afford. Don’t take the risk of being out-of-pockets for tens of thousands of dollars in unplanned medical costs. Having to wait for reimbursement could be a disaster for you and your family!